nuffnang ads

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Eyeko Haul!!

Beloved Boyfriend just got back from UK, i tag him to bring some of the eyeko product that i purchased online since it's nearer and easier for me to get the products.. and faster!! I'm not that good in waiting..LOL..

So, everyone heard of the Famous eyeko products right? I'm totally in love with the lipstatik from the tutorial done by StyleSuzi, she's awesome and amazing.. not forget to mentioned as well the famous Graffitti Eye Pen that was a holy grail for all make up gurus!! Now it has become mine!! LOL..


Products I bought:
Eyeko Pucker Up Set: Raspberry Fat Balm, Eyeko Lipstatik in Loud Mouth and Lipgloss in Primrose
Eyeko Graffitti Pen (3 for the price of 2)- Black, Purple, Navy Blue

I bought 2 lipstatic, 3 Graffitti Eye pen, a Fat Balm and a lipgloss



Swatches of the Graffiti Pen

Swatches on the Lipstatic

Me with Eyeko products on my face!


My video on Youtube:


I had lotsa products to review but i'm still so lazy.. Blame my studies ahead.. =)

Do enter the ambassador code if you purchase more than 15pounds to get a Free product from Eyeko. It's all on the eyeko website, click here.. My embassador code E15722

Be quick! you will not regret having any of the Eyeko product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment