nuffnang ads

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Eucerin- White Solution Oil-control Day Fluid SPF30

Ever heard of Eucerin?? they don't normally advertise their brand or products.. they are some awesome products that lay quietly in the counter of Watson and Guardian and I wonder why..

Somehow the brand name stuck in my head seems like when I was a kid... Feels that this brand is WOW FAMOUS but I really din know a thing on it.. So, thinking of wanna give it a try as it's not really costly than my previous clinique range (yes, clinique really cost me hell much for the past two years, it's time to change and try others)..

I bought a cleanser, then a moisturizer, a night cream and a sunblock with moisturizer from eucerin, all cost me almost for RM150.. Hell cheap!! lol..

Let me introduce the moisturizer which contain some SPF~~ it's from the Eucerin White Solution Range that says it provides sensitive skin with a specific care against dark spots, dullness and damages. It contains Micro Active Complex White Particles that contains nature-derived Dio Active, it reveals lights radiant skin from inside. Besides, its ingredients are known to continuously enhance skin regeneration, support new skin cells and naturally calm irritations. Additionally, Broadband UV against the formation of new damages dark spots and skin darkening. (SOOOOOOOOOO Longgg, but very detailed, lol)





the texture of the lotion
My comments on it:
1. absolutely love it no matter i treat it as a moisturiser or a sun block.. all i can say is this 2-in-1 is good for those who are busy! i kept it in my bag as a touch up whenever i need when i'm at outside.. Convenient! Need not be afraid that my skin will be dry or over expose to the sun!!!
2. It doesn't have any heavy smell as it products were not scented (how to say? hmmm.. limited grammar.. sorry..)

Do give it a try if u wanna have a 2-in-1 thing :)


1 comment:

  1. does it clog your pored or break you out? ^^

    ReplyDelete