nuffnang ads

Friday, May 27, 2011

Kenny G live in Malaysia 2011

as per title, I'm so lucky to been invited to the concert~~~ I knew one of Kenny's band member far way back to year 2008 when I was still working as a Spa Receptionist in Genting. Kenny at that time had a world tour and that moment it was a tour to Malaysia. I met Kenny personally when he came to the Spa for workout *damn excited that time!!!*. And i din't realise after Kenny went to the gym here comes his band wanna check out the Spa.

So, being a very good and friendly receptionist, I bring them to tour around the Spa from the Gym to the Treatment rooms. At the end of the tour, they tell me they are Kenny's band member.. I was like !!!!!!!!!!! REALLY?! then we introduces ourself and they asked whether i would like to go to the concert that night.. I got free tickets from Genting that night and went to the concert with Nel =) and headed to the back stage where lots of fans hopes to enter and shouted and screams! *proudnesss* Had supper with Danny (the drummer) and we exchanged emails..

so, after 3 years, i do email Danny but it seems i din get any replies so I almost forget about him until he emailed me saying he was on tour and will be coming to Malaysia!! He ask could we just meet up for some catch up.. well yeah,why not.. lol.. so, between the emails, he mentioned there are 2 tickets under my name from him................................. Sooooooooooooo Sweeeeeeeeetttttt.. i was so excited, so I asked Boyfriend to go with me =)

Danny mentioned i need to collect my tickets with the backstage pass at the counter of will call.. I called up the KL convention Center and none of them had any idea i'm talking about.. It freaks me out as I only contacted with Danny thru email and i dont have his numbers as well and it's already 330pm at that time.. All i hope is my email can get to him with my number and addressed my situation to him.. Thank goodness he's at the hotel and got to reply me in time..
*lucky lucky*


On the way to KLCC, it was so fucking Jam... LOL.. we collected our ticket at the box office..and to my super suprise, they got me Platinum seats!!! which is RM888 per tickets.. *faint* there's a pre-show cocktail just for platinum ticket holders, we asked whether we are entitled for it, and yes, we are!!!


we seated at the 5th row from the stage..... perfectly nice view


Complimentary Platinum Seat Ticket!! look how happy I was!!


two passes =)


at the pre-show cocktail with yummy snacks..


my favourite of the night: chocolate mousse and macaroon!!


I love this so much.. wanted to try for so long and my dream comes true


There's a singer who sang on the stage at the pre-show cocktail.. Her name is Diane Dianelle.. she's so nice~ Boyfriend and me get surrounded by lots of Fucking rich bosses where it makes us feeling so stress up.. LOL... but the foooooddddddd........... yummmmmmmieeeeee...



the crowd.. all these in front are platinum holders as well, they are probably datuks or Tan Sri's or big bosses!! there's an upper level seats as well.. damn, it's so fulll!!!


Boyfriend with me *love*


Kenny!~!~


with saxaphone this time!


Johnny

I mentioned i had the Back Stage pass right? I couldn't access to it as Danny says the crew messed up everything include my tickets at the first place.. He ask me to go to the front of the stage after the show and he'll lead me to the back stage =) so, after the show, he show me around with boyfriend.. He introduces most of the crew of Kenny included Johnny and Gary the band manager.

I met Gary the band manager 3 years ago as well, so in the hand shaking process i mentioned i met him before 3 years back.. He was like 'Oh, you still remembers me, it's nice meeting you back'' Those mat salleh really can talk.. LOL.. then he gave Danny one of the CD and ask whether we need Kenny to sign on it or not.. We was like so shocking.. I just complained to DAnny regarding the fucking long queue to purchase the CD and boyfriend and I had to cancel the idea of purchasing one.

It happens so quick!! While Kenny is signing our CD, i asked whether i have the chance to take pic with him.. he say 'oh yeah, do it fast and quick' His motto said Danny.. Kenny is not in a good condition that night and hardly anyone can take pic with him! because of the fussy fans and stuff..

and tadah.. I din look nice.. but, just one shot is permitted..lol


the broken cover of the CD... which i can change the cover


the Cd with autograph and tickets!



so, after that we headed back to the Hotel next to the KL Convention Center for a drink... we chatted bout old times and also the difficulties of DAnny getting me the tickets which is messed up by the crew... walking around with Danny was like awesomeness cz everyone who went to the concert kept looking at us, nah, it's actually him.. LOL.. we chatted about how he get into Kenny's band, his life and stuff...

Danny and me. his hair was so long back to 3years ago.. and now he's bald.. lol.. no more crazy time he said..

Thanks Danny for giving me the chance to see you and Kenny and others perform.. It's so awesome.. the way you play is so Cool!! I never had a thought that I can meet you 3 years ago as well as meeting you back now.. I had an awesome night!! it's totally Madness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment